Apply Online


Please fill out the work order request form and we will respond to your needs quickly and efficiently. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your work order, please don't hesitate to contact us through the means below.

Phone: 519-954-8082


Your Name:


Your Address:



* Ontario




Email Address:


Please describe the work or service required:



Requested date(s)/time(s) for service call:




Do you need to be home for this service call?   Yes:      No:

I acknowledge and allow a tradesperson to enter the premises to carry out the repairs required.

If you do not need to be present please makes sure all valuables are put away and there are no unattended minors in the home without an adult. K-W Property Management Corp will assume no responsibility for Sub Contractors entering your home without your presence.  Note - K-W Property Management Corp only employs insured contractors and companies to work in their rental homes. 


Terms and Conditions

Tenants please be advised you will be charged for a service call if the following work order is a result of tenant neglect or damage. Also including below but not limited to:

CLOGGED SINKS - This service call is a charge to the tenants if the pipes are full of debris. The tenant will not be charged if the pipe is structurally compromised  

NO HYDRO - The tenant will be charged for this service call if the breakers are off or fuses are burnt out. The tenant will also be charged for this service call if the receptacle reset button needs to be pressed to reset. Please ensure you have checked breakers, fuses and reset buttons prior to our company sending out an electrician. This will avoid costs to you. 

FURNACE NOT WORKING - Please make sure the outside vent (exhaust vent) is not clogged by debris or ice or snow. If the HVAC technician arrives on site and determines the cause to be a blocked vent, the tenant will be held responsible for the service call.  The tenant will also be held responsible for the service call if the batteries on the thermostat are low. Make sure Furnace and or AC switch is turned on, or the tenant will be held responsible for the service call.

LIGHT BULBS - The tenant is responsible for changing all burnt out light bulbs. 

NO ACCESS GRANTED - Please be sure if you request to be home during the service call you are in fact there. If you are not there to grant access after you specifically ask for this service, you will be charged for the service call. 

I accept these terms and conditions:
Yes:      No:



To protect this website from spam, please check the box below.



"Renting our new home was an enjoyable, hassle-free, experience. The K-W Property Management staff was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful! "

> Jason Mitchell

"We're just so happy in our home from K-W Property Management that we've stayed here for almost 10 years now. It's the worry and hassle free way to live!"

> Claire Andrews

"Thank you so much for everything you have done for us over the last year. You have been an absolute pleasure for us to deal with! Thank you for helping make our transition into Canada an easy one. We will really miss having you around!"

> Laura and Ewen

"Thank you for all your support. We really appreciate your hard work. Warmest Regards,"

> Freddy & Mazi

"I really want to thank you for being the BEST Property Manager EVER!!!"

> Tracey

"Thank you so much for all your hard work this year and for sharing your expertise with us. We really appreciate all you have done for our family."

> Susie & Peter

"I also wanted to say that Kelly--who gave the tour--was very helpful and resourceful, so even if this apartment does not work out, it was a pleasure meeting with representatives from your company. "

> Dana

"KWP has been a great partner helping us manage 415 Midwood, we’ve been honoured to pass your contact information onto anyone who’s looking to rent a property.If we ever happen upon a property in the future, you’ll be the first we call.Thanks for taking care of our investment, Graham "

> Graham

"Our experience as tenants of a K-W Property Management Corp. has been exemplary. Always professional and friendly, their team has been supportive and quickly available, as needed. One of us (a tenant) decided to leave after 4 months. Since then, the team has been very generous with their time and expertise. They have provided timely advice and additional support for the balance of our lease to deal with this situation. As a tenant, I highly recommend renting a property with KWPM. "

> Karen

"My husband and I would like to say thank you all very much. Your efforts make this happen quickly! The good beginning is implying that we will have a nice journey together."

> Grace